Delhi Transport Corporation Recruitment Notification 2018. Delhi Transport Corporation is inviting applications for the positions of Senior Manager, Deputy Chief General Manager etc..Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on March 12th, 2018
Post and Vacancies :-
Chief Vigilance Officer – 01
Deputy Chief General Manager – 08
Legal Advisor – 01
Senior Manager – 27
Chief Administrative Officer – 01
Job Location : New Delhi
Educational Qualification :
Chief Vigilance Officer –
(i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
(ii) About 15 years experience in a responsible capacity in a Road Transport Corporation/Government Departments/Autonomous Body in administrative/ managerial work preferably connected with investigation of complaints/holding enquiries/vigilance work etc.
(iii) Holding analogous post on regular basis. Or With five years regular service in the Pay band of Rs.15600-39100 + G.P. of Rs.7600/-, and having educational and other qualifications as under
2. Desirable:- Experience in dealing with vigilance/disciplinary matters.
A. The applicant should also meet the following criteria:-
(a) Not below the rank of Dy. Secretary to Govt. of India or equivalent.
(b) Unblemished record of service and integrity beyond doubt.
(c) Should not be from the organization in which he/she is to be appointed.
(d) Should not have worked as CVO in the same organization in which he/she is to be appointed.
(e) Should not have crossed the age of 55 years.
(f) Must have grading not lower than ‘Very Good’ in PARs in the last five years.
B. Eligible and willing candidates should apply through proper channel on the prescribed application performa up-loaded on website. The list of documents to be attached along with application is as under: –
i) Photo copy of educational qualification certificates.
ii) Vigilance, disciplinary & criminal clearance certificate.
iii) Integrity certificate.
iv) Last five year PARs having “Very Good” grading.
Deputy Chief General Manager –
1. Requirement as per Recruitment Rules: 1.(a) Officers of the Central/ State Government/ Union Territories/ Autonomous bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Statutory Organizations/ Research Institutions/ Universities/ SemiGovernment Organizations, etc. i. Holding analogous post on regular basis. OR With 5 years regular service in posts in the scale of Rs. 15600- 39100+G.P.Rs. 6600/- and (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience.
2. Essential Qualification A.(i) Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/ Computer Science or M. Tech. (with specialization in Computer Application) or BE/ B. Tech. in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology of a recognized University or equivalent.
3. For Programming 8 years experience of Electronic Data Processing/ computer Oriented Optimization/ Information or Statistical System out of which, at least 4 years experience should be in actual computer Programming and System Design. OR B.(i) Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or Degree in Electronics/electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
4. Pre-revised Pay Band + GP (Rs.): Rs.15600- 39100+ Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- (Matrix level 12 in the 7th Pay Commission)
Legal Advisor –
Suitable Officers holding analogous posts under State/Central Govt. or State Undertaking/Public Transport Corporation.Rs.15600- 39100+Grade Pay Rs.7600/- (Matrix level 12 in the 7th Pay Commission)
Senior Manager –
1.Officer under the Central/State Govt./UT Govt./Public Sector Undertaking including Central Police Organization/State Police Organization etc. Essential Qualification: Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. 5 years experience in providing, repairing & maintaining electrical installations for industrial, commercial and residential buildings in a responsible position
2. Rs.15600- 39100+Grade Pay Rs.6600/- (Matrix level 11 in the 7th Pay Commission)
Chief Administrative Officer –
Any Post Graduate
Selection Process :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Check the official Notification for the procedure and Application form for the above-mentioned vacancies…
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply : 12/03/2018