DFC Life Smart Achievers Program
READ THE DETAILS BELOW & SCROLL DOWN FOR APPLICATION FORM
Filling the below form is mandatory to attend the Direct Interview
Eligibility Criteria: Graduation in any stream from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE Approved institute) in India. Age of the Candidates should be between 21-30 years. It is mandatory to complete the Graduation to enrol in this Program.
Note: Candidates should be residing in the city of interview location for atleast 2 years for hiring purpose.
Recruitment Process: Online Assessment & Personal Interview
About the Program: HDFC Life’s Smart Achievers Program is an initiative by HDFC Life in association with Manipal Global to nurture industry leaders of the future
Assured Job with salary 3 Lakh per annum + Incentives
Selected candidates will undergo 4 months classroom training program, 2 months on the job training & 6 months internship. Candidate needs to pay 1.4 Lakh +18% service tax as training course fee & 70% of this fee will be refunded as stipend during the first year itself.
From 12th Month onwards start working as Executive Sales Trainee with Salary 3Lakh /annum
- Assured job at HDFC Life with Salary 3Lakh /annum
- The job role will be Executive Sales Trainee at J2 band
- J2 Band- One level above the front line sales employees
- PG Diploma in Insurance from Manipal University
- Training fee Rs 1.4 Lakhs + Service tax
- Loan facilitated by HDFC Bank for the entire fee
- During Internship (6 Months), candidates are allocated within 3 different channels (Agency, Bancassurance and Direct). Post completion of 6 months internship, they get confirmed and continue in same channel.
For more updates click here