HVPNL Jobs Recruitment Notification 2018.Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam HVPNL Jobs Recruitment Notification 2018. HVPNL Latest Openings for Assistant Engineer vacancies. Check the official notification prior to apply for the positions.
Last Date to Apply for the Posts :- March 17th, 2018
Post andVacancies :-
Assistant Engineer – 120 Posts
Job Location – Gurgaon
Salary – Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month
1. Eligibility: Recruitment of Assistant Engineer/Electrical cadre and Assistant Engineer/Civil cadre in Haryana Power Utilities viz. HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL & DHBVNL based on score of GATE2017 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2017).
2. Pay Scale: RS.9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of RS.5400/- (Revised Pay Scale RS.53100- 167800 in pay matrix level-9). Rs.53100- 167800 in pay matrix level-9
3. Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in any one of the following disciplines: i) Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering. b) Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to matric standard.
Age: Criteria for age limit will be as per latest instructions of Govt. of Haryana. Existing age limit is 20 to 42 years.
Application Fee: For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Son Of Ex-Servicemen Of Haryana For Male Candidates Of all reserved categories of other States. -Rs.500/-, For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all States. Rs.125/-, For Male candidates of SCI BC-AI BC-BI EBP(G)I ESM categories of Haryana only Rs.125/-, For all Persons with Disabilities (Candidates of Haryana only) – NIL.
Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited, Sector 72, Gurugram, Haryana 122004
Eligibility of the candidates can be checked at any stage during/after the selection process. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment! selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if HPUs comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application / other forms/formats are not recognized / false/misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of HPUs.
How to Apply
1. The desirous and eligible candidates having essential qualification for the posts to be advertised by HPUs are required to appear and qualify in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 strictly for GATE paper & code mentioned above.
2. The qualifying marks are likely to be declared by GATE-2018 Organizing Agency i.e. IIT, Guwahati in the month of March 2018. iii. Only GATE- 2018 score will be valid for recruitment in HPUs. Score of GATE-2017 or of any previous GATE Examination will not be valid for this recruitment.
3. After the declaration of the result of GATE-2018, an advertisement indicating the complete details regarding terms & conditions, number of posts for recruitment, reservation & the guidelines for registration etc. would be published in various newspapers as well as HPUs website www.hvpn.org.in, www.hpgcl.org.in, www.uhbvn.org.in & www.dhbvn.org.in.
4. Merely having the essential qualification and qualifying the GATE-2018 does not entitle any candidate(s) for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer/Electrical in HPUs. They have to apply as per the terms & conditions of the advertisement to be published by HPUs.
5. Recruitment of Assistant Engineer/Electrical in HPUs will be carried out purely on the basis of GATE-2018 score. No interview will be carried out for the posts to be advertised by HPUs. Appointments will be made on the basis of merit of the GATE-2018.