India Post Recruitment Notification 2018.India Post is inviting applications for the positions of Gramin Dak Sevak.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 19th, 2018
Post and Vacancies :-
1.Gramin Dak Sevak – 2411
Job Location: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ratlam, Sagar, Ujjain, Rewa, Chhindwara, Morena, Chhattarpur, Balaghat, Vidisha, Mandsaur, Sehore, Guna, Hoshangabad
Salary: Rs. 2,295 – Rs. 4,245/- Per Month
1. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
2. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Age: The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 19.01.2018
Application Fee: Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
The appointing authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason.
a. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
b. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
c. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
d. In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
e. The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
How to Apply:
1. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. Candidates already once registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again. The same registration number should be used for submission of application. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’
2. For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data
a. Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
b. Father Name
c. Mobile Number
d. Date of Birth,
f. PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
g. State in which Xth class passed
h. Board in which Xth class passed
i. Year of Passing Xth class
j. Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
3. Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he/she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts. Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.