Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get Indian Bank recruitment 2018 updated on February 5, 2018 notification on recent Indian Bank recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 05.02.2018 for the latest recruitment notification Indian bank.in from Indian Bank 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from Indian Bank 2018.
1 Job in Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Officer vacancy in Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
|Indian Bank February 2018 Notification||Details|
|Last date to Apply||03/03/2018|
1. RECRUITMENT OF SPORTSPERSONS: Educational Qualification: Officer JMG Scale-I: Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent as the case may be.Sports Qualification: Should have represented the country. For cricket “Should have represented the country or should have played Ranji Trophy or Duleep Trophy”.
2. Clerks: Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent as the case may be. Should have represented the State in junior / senior Nationals / National games or. Should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team or. Should have been a member of the University team in an Inter university event and should be in the top three positions or. Should have been a member of the district team and took part in Inter district championship and should be in the first three positions.
3. Officer JMG Scale I – 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 Clerk-11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31540 (20 years)
2. The candidates have to apply in Offline mode only and send the application to the address mentioned below. Candidates should have a valid Email-Id which should be kept active till the declaration of final result. No change in Email-Id will be entertained during the entire process of recruitment.
3. It is mandatory to send in the prescribed format before closing date. Candidates should submit the application along with copies of certificates/ documents in support of their age, educational and sports qualification, experience etc.
4. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his candidature/ appointment will be cancelled/ terminated.Any incomplete application is liable to be rejected. Multiple application will be rejected.
5. The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply. In all matters regarding eligibility, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in test in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
6. No other application except in the prescribed format available in the Bank’s website will be accepted. The candidates shall be selected primarily to strengthen the Bank’s team. Therefore Bank reserves the right not to select any candidate to the posts advertised if according to the Bank he is not suitable & will not strengthen the Bank’s Team. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply
2. Essential Certificates / Documents to be enclosed.Copies of certificates of sports performance, educational qualification, date of birth, caste etc. should be sent duly self attested.
3. There is no reservation for SC, ST and OBC. However the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC communities are required to submit self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority. The duly completed application form along with the above documents should reach at the address mentioned on or before 03.03.2018.